The start-up with experience
We are a young company that applies engineering practices to shape the future of secure networking. From our previous companies we know how to develop reliable products for our customers and enjoy working together. We believe that this is more important than following the latest fads.
Founder & Executive Director
Marco W. Soijer
Marco started working on the idea of Circle Networks in July 2017. He previously was CEO of an enterprise subsidiary, head of engineering, project manager and flight test engineer. Marco worked in the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. He holds an MSc (1996) and a PhD (2003) in aerospace engineering from the Delft University of Technology and a Warwick MBA (2014), plus a MicroMasters in cybersecurity (2019) from the Rochester Institute of Technology over edX. Marco lives in Berlin.
Alex joined Circle Networks November 2020 and brings long-term experience in network technology and cybersecurity. He is a former contract researcher, project manager and scientific developer. Alex holds an MSc from the Technical University of Berlin (2013) and a PhD in cybersecurity from the Freie Universität Berlin (2022). Alex lives in Berlin.
Circle Networks' key points
Start-ups offer flat hierarchies, quick decision making, exciting projects and great career opportunities — but they can also be nerve-wracking and strenuous in comparison to working for an established company. Circle Networks offers the best of both worlds.
- Start-up with a concrete value proposition in the future-oriented cybersecurity industry
- Direct contribution to the development of cybersecurity, without inherited burdens
- Corporate culture as a combination of a can-do attitude and responsibility for our work and commitment to its results
- No culture of being present, neither in time nor in place — we expect no-one to be always available or to relocate immediately
- Experienced management with a 20+ years background in safety-critical engineering and corporate leadership
Interested in joining us?
Get in touch now to discuss entry opportunities. We will answer as soon as possible and are happy to phone you.
Send us an email
Bringing engineering safety to networking
Circle Networks develops with Common Criteria in mind from the beginning. Without ideology, we apply the new and preserve the proven.
More on our philosophy
Security as an integral part of the network, protecting assets from the inside.
More about our concept