Joining the start-up with experience
Start-ups offer flat hierarchies, quick decision making, exciting projects and great career opportunities — but they can also be nerve-wracking and strenuous in comparison to working for an established company. Circle Networks offers the best of both worlds.
We are a young company that offers the opportunity to enter early and shape the future of secure networking with a small team of dedicated people. The founding team has worked in other companies before, including serving in managerial roles in large international enterprises. We know what is important to shape a good team and to create a fruitful working atmosphere. We believe we all gain more from enjoying a decent job than from following the latest fads.
- Early-phase start-up with a concrete value proposition in the future-oriented cybersecurity industry
- Direct contribution to the development of cybersecurity, without inherited burdens
- Corporate culture as a combination of a can-do attitude and responsibility for our work and commitment to its results
- No culture of being present, neither in time nor in place — we expect no-one to be always available or to relocate immediately
- Experienced management team with a 20+ years background in safety-critical engineering and corporate management
The people who are already committed to the company
We combine experience in formal software and system development, high-tech engineering, project management and corporate finance with a can-do attitude and we have a passion for our work.
More about the team
Entrepreneurial-thinking personalities can join a team that offers the advantages of a start-up, while acknowledging there is more to life than work.
What we are looking for
Entrepreneurial minds with the desire to make things right
Circle Networks is looking forward to talk to people, who take responsibility for their work and its results and who want to shape the future of network security. Get in touch to discuss the opportunities for participating as a fellow entrepreneur or as a co-worker in the areas of cybersecurity, computer engineering or software development.